- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2016-06-20
- Last connection: 2018-01-02
- 09:40 Tvheadend General: RE: Setup DVBSky S960 with Monoblock LNB for Astra
- Hello Gert,
thank you for your answer.
Meanwhile I got it working with the settings visible in the attachment.
- 12:30 Tvheadend General: RE: Setup DVBSky s960 with Monoblock LNB for Astra
- Thanks for that hint, I have already tried several muxes I found on a different satellite info site.
I will try so...
- Setup for DVBSky s960 USB with Monoblock LNB
I use the latestd stable Tvheadend 4.2.x from the official ...
- 20:06 Tvheadend General: RE: Not listening on port 9981
- I did so: http://tvheadend.org/issues/4204
- 16:11 Tvheadend General: RE: Not listening on port 9981
After removing ipv6.disable=1 and rebooting, Tvheadend works.
Is that a bug or a feature? :-)
- 15:35 Tvheadend General: RE: Not listening on port 9981
- I tried with different port parameters, and without the --http_port and --htsp_port, with no difference. The problem ...
- 20:06 Tvheadend Bug #4204 (New): Listening on ports does not work when ipv6 is disabled
- If started on a system with ipv6 disabled, Tvheadend does not listen at all on the ports (--http_port and --htsp_port...
- I have a setup with one DVBSky S960 USB Box  on Tvheadend 4.0.9 and this generally works fine.
Only, after I za...
- 22:54 Tvheadend General: RE: Not listening on port 9981
- Ok, so this is the result:...
I have installed version 4.0.9 on Fedora 25 through the rpmfusion rpm.
The process is running:...
Also available in: Atom