- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2016-06-12
- Last connection: 2021-01-20
I want to use a image as a channel, the image could located in the same tvheadend server or accesible from ...
I have a little Debian server for TVheadened without big hard disk: Mini PC Z83II
So I use to mount a NF...
- 05:49 Tvheadend General: RE: Xbox One DVB-T/T2/C tuner
- Tom Lewis wrote:
> Sorry for the noob bringing this thread to the top again.
> I have an Rpi3 and and xbox tune...
- 06:50 Tvheadend General: RE: Move to low-power box
I have the mini PC running with Debian 9 as a tvheadend server. It really works great, more than 4 Kodi client...
- 21:29 Tvheadend General: RE: Move to low-power box
I will try with "Z83II Mini PC".
- 08:09 Tvheadend General: RE: Move to low-power box
- Thanks saen!
So you think that it will work well?
Could I make transcoding with the GPU? This is not important ...
- 16:59 Tvheadend General: RE: Move to low-power box
I found this for 80€: Z83II Mini PC
* Processor: Intel Atom x5-Z8350
* GPU: Intel HD Graphics 400
- 22:04 Tvheadend General: RE: Move to low-power box
- Thanks for your replies.
The main reason to move to other box is the size, not the power consuption. I can not add...
I had running tvheadend for some years in a old HP Microserver, it really works well. But I need to move it...
- 13:43 Tvheadend General: RE: HDHomeRun CONNECT QUATRO
Maybe there is a option to select the device's tuners like SAT>IP devices:
Also available in: Atom