- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2016-06-12
- Last connection: 2019-01-31
- 21:29 Tvheadend General: RE: Move to low-power box
I will try with "Z83II Mini PC".
- 08:09 Tvheadend General: RE: Move to low-power box
- Thanks saen!
So you think that it will work well?
Could I make transcoding with the GPU? This is not important ...
- 16:59 Tvheadend General: RE: Move to low-power box
I found this for 80€: Z83II Mini PC
* Processor: Intel Atom x5-Z8350
* GPU: Intel HD Graphics 400
- 22:04 Tvheadend General: RE: Move to low-power box
- Thanks for your replies.
The main reason to move to other box is the size, not the power consuption. I can not add...
I had running tvheadend for some years in a old HP Microserver, it really works well. But I need to move it...
- 13:43 Tvheadend General: RE: HDHomeRun CONNECT QUATRO
Maybe there is a option to select the device's tuners like SAT>IP devices:
- 20:57 Tvheadend General: RE: HDHomeRun CONNECT QUATRO
- Hi Greg,
I think there are two models, DVB-T and DVB-C.
I change my Debian repsitory from *bintray* to *apt.tvheadend.org*. The packages are OK and the software wo...
I just upgrade the satip-axe firmware in my Digibit R1 device. It works well, but when I configure the rsys...
I have a Tvheadend server working with a RaspberryPi+minisatip to feed DVB-T channels.
I want to try wit...
Also available in: Atom