- Registered on: 2016-06-12
- Last connection: 2018-11-17
Reported issues: 4
I change my Debian repsitory from *bintray* to *apt.tvheadend.org*. The packages are OK and the software wo...
I just upgrade the satip-axe firmware in my Digibit R1 device. It works well, but when I configure the rsys...
I have a Tvheadend server working with a RaspberryPi+minisatip to feed DVB-T channels.
I want to try wit...
- 21:22 Tvheadend General: RE: Xbox One DVB-T/T2/C tuner
My Pi is Model B Revision 2.0.
I upgrade all the system, but similar version:...
- 18:27 Tvheadend General: RE: Xbox One DVB-T/T2/C tuner
- Petr Andrysek wrote:
> Here is image with 4.16 kernel. Many thanks to *Imola Dan* for instructions. Xbox tuner works...
- 08:33 Tvheadend General: RE: Strange logs
- Thanks Dave,
The HTTP proxy is tvheadened? I have 9981 and 9982 ports opened from internet to connect the mobile t...
I have this logs in my tvheadend server:...
- 22:45 Tvheadend General: RE: Stream problems in DVB-S2 channels
- Thanks Joe,
I check the receiver status interface:
There are few CRC err...
- 09:34 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: SOLVE Problem with TVH installation on ubuntu 14.04LTS
- Try this before all:
apt-get install apt-transport-https dirmngr
I read in the satip-axe github that it is available the build 15, but I can't find it.
In the dist direc...
Also available in: Atom