- 01:28 Tvheadend General: RE: Comskip
- I had not played around with the INI since the author of that tutorial says he was happy with the default settings. ...
- 01:51 Tvheadend General: RE: Hauppage 955Q / RPI2B issues
- I have a similar issue (Stretch on RPi 3B+, different USB tuner), but usually a reboot is one way to solve it.
- 02:11 Tvheadend General: RE: Comskip
- You're getting closer. Try:
/usr/local/bin/comskip /home/hts/recordings/"First Time Flippers"/"First Time Flippers-...
- 00:00 Tvheadend General: RE: Comskip
- I have to ask...
Were you in the /home/hts/recordings/"First Time Flippers" folder when you ran the command?
- 03:05 Tvheadend General: RE: Comskip
- I recently followed this guide to setup Comskip and it's working well enough.
- 22:33 Tvheadend General: RE: TVH ocassionally gets confused for no apparent reason
- I've had the same issue with my RPi 3, but it usually acted up within 2-4 days. I only used 1 tuner, a KWorld USB Sti...
- 22:19 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: tvh4.0.9 OSMC HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US US ClearQAM virtually no channels
- ATSC = OTA Channels -- ie those from an antenna
You want a QAM mux.
- 02:52 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: No Episode Name or Subtitle in OTA EPG
- I'm in the US and I have not seen episode information from the OTA EPG. It's dependent on what is broadcast, and I d...
Also available in: Atom