- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2016-05-11
- Last connection: 2017-04-28
- 12:17 Tvheadend General: RE: Add babycam as channel
- It is very useful having IP cameras as channels in TVH; we have 8 cameras in and around the house and they are all ma...
- 23:30 Tvheadend General: RE: How to add http stream to TVHeadend
- I've seen the same behaviour from IPTV streams, I think it's because TVHeadend doesn't support HLS (HTTP Live Streami...
- 09:23 Tvheadend General: RE: How to add http stream to TVHeadend
- Pipe isn't really a "thing" it's a process, "to pipe" is to pass the output of one process to another, so for example...
- 09:16 Tvheadend General: RE: Too many channels!
- Looks like your setup (and intentions) are the same as mine.
Firstly, the channel numbers that appear when you are...
- 09:02 Tvheadend General: RE: really newbie question about the access list
- In response to question 1, I'm fairly certain that the links expire - I don't know if it's time based or usage based ...
- 09:00 Tvheadend General: RE: "Audio Only" Stream Profile playing recording includes video.
- Correct - no previously recorded output is passed to the transcoder at present, it is loaded directly from disk and p...
- 10:44 Tvheadend General: RE: Repository doesn't work with ubuntu 16.04
- There are many threads on this issue; the problem is that the TVHeadend builds are taking up too much space on Bintra...
- 10:40 Tvheadend General: RE: FM Radio using RTL2832U + R820T USB
- Is it not possible to pipe the output from the USB device to ffmpeg and then pipe that to TVHeadend? I use ffpmeg pip...
- 10:03 Tvheadend General: RE: not able to update to latest version
- As I discussed with Frank by email, this is an issue for the TVH team to resolve with Bintray.
- 13:06 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: What combination of TVH + OSCam are you using?
- You can't. See my response in the other forum. If it was that easy to do I would have just said :)
Also available in: Atom