- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2016-05-01
- Last connection: 2018-02-08
- 19:37 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: Getting the best EPG Data in UK
- Hi Ash,
I use TVHeadend for Freesat and Freeview so hopefully I can help.
Re the EPG data not updating. I assume y...
- 19:05 Tvheadend General: RE: DVB-T2 on August 210
- Mark Clarkstone wrote:
> Bobby Lockwood wrote:
> > Similar problem here. I have an August t210 v2 aka mygiga t230 r...
- 14:28 Tvheadend General: RE: DVB-T2 on August 210
- I've upgraded to Libreelec 7.9.10 on my pi but I'm also still getting Fail on every scan with my August T210 v2. I'll...
- 09:01 Tvheadend General: RE: DVB-T2 on August 210
- Similar problem here. I have an August t210 v2 aka mygiga t230 running under LE 7.0.2 on a pi with tvh version 4.1.23...
- 12:04 Tvheadend General: RE: August DVB-T210
- Has anyone managed to get the August T210 v2 working on the Wetek Play? I under the problem with the Wetek is that it...
- 16:33 Tvheadend Feature #3663: Pushbullet Notifications Support
- Cameron, I like the sound of your script which does the TVDB lookup and file naming. Would you be prepared to share i...
- Previously I would download the nightly builds from http://build.mycvh.de/ for my Wetek Play under Libreelec 7.0/Kodi...
- 19:42 Tvheadend General: RE: EPG advice for anyone using both Freeview and Freesat.
- I only have freesat so can't comment about free view but I use the EIT and freesat over air EPG grabbers (EIT as the ...
- 09:03 Tvheadend General: RE: Problems because of "mpegts: too much queued table input data (over 2MB), discarding new"
- I get them from build.mycvh.de but I have a Wetek Play so they may not suitable for your setup.
- 17:30 Tvheadend General: RE: Problems because of "mpegts: too much queued table input data (over 2MB), discarding new"
- I and others had the same issue but it seems to have stopped in later versions. I'm on version 4.1.2273 and the issu...
Also available in: Atom