- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2016-03-31
- Last connection: 2017-04-28
- 14:12 Tvheadend Bug #3719 (New): Channel name placeholder (%c, %C) used for channel icons is too restrictive
Currently, channel name placeholder (%c) takes only subset of ascii characters.
All other foreign language ch...
- 05:49 Tvheadend Bug #3692: Channel numbers are ignored in XMLTV EPG
- AX Free wrote:
> In XMLTV format, channel number is embeded in <display-name> element like this
- 16:34 Tvheadend Revision c3fe8012 (tvheadend): extract channel names and channel number from multiple <display-name> elements.
- 14:24 Tvheadend Bug #3692 (Fixed): Channel numbers are ignored in XMLTV EPG
In XMLTV format, channel number is embeded in <display-name> element like this...
- 15:13 Tvheadend Revision ac9e47d6 (tvheadend): Fix epggrab to close accepted socket after grabbing
- 15:11 Tvheadend Revision 25f2e54d (tvheadend): Fix epggrab to close accepted socket after grabbing
- 09:29 Tvheadend Bug #3678 (Fixed): [epggrab] unix domain socket is not closed
The accepted unix domain socket used for epggrab module is not closed after grabbing.
How to reproduce:
Also available in: Atom