- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2016-03-12
- Last connection: 2018-12-02
- 15:17 Tvheadend Bug #4493 (Fixed): Channel with space shows icon like: "Cinemax%202" and it should be: "Cinemax_2"
I set channel icon path to: "file:///home/hts/channels_icon/%C.png" as you can see here on my screenshot: htt...
- 15:04 Tvheadend Bug #4486: Can't compile ffmpeg
- From #IRC
btw: "AUTOBUILD_CONFIGURE_EXTRA=--disable-ffmpeg_static ./Autobuild.sh" this should be correct, right? bec...
- 14:32 Tvheadend Bug #4486: Can't compile ffmpeg
- Full log is here: https://pastebin.com/jsnLX0Q3
I should have gcc compiler working.
- 14:19 Tvheadend Bug #4486 (New): Can't compile ffmpeg
- Device: Turris 1.1 (PowerPC2020)
Operating system: Debian LXC container (probably SID)
Kernel: 3.18.58 (soon 4.4)
- 14:03 Tvheadend Bug #4267 (New): Tuner - disconnected/connected back - tvheadend doesn't see it.
I must admit that I'm not sure if this is normal behavior. I rather report it.
When I plugged second tuner...
- 15:40 Tvheadend Feature #4264 (New): Autorecording - dialog: it will match (and record x events)
First I have issue:
In EPG I can see: "Námořní vyšetřovací služba L.A (15. díl)" when I open more details (d...
- 23:23 Tvheadend Bug #4013 (Fixed): Error: Kodi - tsfix transport stream H264
Today I was watching movie through VLC (from webui) and then I also tried watch it through Kodi, but everytim...
- 17:01 Tvheadend Bug #3771 (Fixed): [Skin: Access] [CSS] Language-settings tab: white text, white background
- 16:23 Tvheadend Bug #3685: Build fail since commit 1359eff: libav: try to tidy up the mess that is Makefile.ffmpeg
- I noticed that error, too....
- 13:18 Tvheadend Bug #3623: Failed to config dmx for pid XY [e=Invalid argument]
- Forgot to include tvheadend version (as I said it's from master tree) and also kernel version.
[email protected]:~$ ...
Also available in: Atom