- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2016-03-05
- Last connection: 2019-09-23
- 18:04 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: IPTV - buffering, stalls, general drop outs. Settings that resolved things for me.
- Removed the -re. Things got worse. After encountering the first dirty patch, the audio and vidio would go out of syn...
- 16:47 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: IPTV - buffering, stalls, general drop outs. Settings that resolved things for me.
- I have a IPTV provider that has very dirty transmissions. On all my channels (except one), I experience drops/interru...
- 16:39 Tvheadend General: RE: IPTV name-not-set
- Final update.
Lisa's post got me thinking.
In the Configuration-DVB Inputs-Networks setting for this IPTV provider...
- 17:27 Tvheadend General: RE: IPTV name-not-set
- Great advice! I agree with Lisa, I think Vader is changing the muxes on the corrupted items. On a few channels, like...
- TVHEADEND - HTS Tvheadend 4.2.8-4~g9f7ab681a~bionic
OS -Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS
Kodi - 17.6
IPTV provider - Vaderstream...
- 16:05 Tvheadend Bug #4384: Tvheadend stop streaming IPTV
- More info.
Any recordings from IPTV stream with corrupted payload results in strange timelines. TV shows that are 1 ...
- 18:31 Tvheadend Bug #4384: Tvheadend stop streaming IPTV
- Update and correction.
The stream does not run without interruptions on VLC(Ubuntu 18.04). Every couple of minutes, ...
- 22:15 Tvheadend Bug #4384: Tvheadend stop streaming IPTV
- Got same problem as Philippe. His description was a perfect match to my problem. I applied Andreas advice and changed...
- 04:39 Tvheadend General: RE: Hauppauge Wintv-DualHD can't find all services in MUXes
- Here is a screen shot of TVheadend MUXEX section FYI.
Also, I am running UBUNTU 17.04 to make sure I'm on the Linu...
- I have two HTPC setups. My main system has a Hauppauge Wintv-HVR-2255 PCI dual tuner card. This system run Ubuntu 17....
Also available in: Atom