- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2016-03-01
- Last connection: 2017-01-04
- 13:55 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: TVheadend Jerky Video with Kodi
- On Android versions of Kodi you'll want to disable amcodec so only mediacodecs are enabled but I'm not sure if this a...
- 12:51 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: m3u, m3u8 support like vlc, simple iptv plugin
- I use an ffmpeg pipe to bring in m3u8 files- here's one for NASA as an example:
pipe:///usr/bin/ffmpeg -i http://n...
- Wondering if anyone has had any luck getting TVH running through cloudflare?
We have things through Nginx reverse ...
- Just wondering if anyone had made a post processing script to combine part recordings into 1. As is, the Kodi client...
- 11:58 Tvheadend General: RE: Crashed and won;t restart
- Thanks for the replies. I tracked it down and a mux had corrupted
- Hideho folks. Headend crashed and now won;t restart at all. Tried a quick server reboot and nothing. Here's what I'm ...
- 08:34 Tvheadend General: RE: Repository problem?
- Am I missing something here guys? So their repo share is simply over quota? So why is it 1 week on and it's still ove...
- I was wondering if anybody else has a similar issue. It follows across anything using amcodec in Kodi 16 as far as I ...
- 23:20 Tvheadend General: RE: Input m3u8 failing after 1 segment
- Set htsp stream to 0 and seems to have sorted it
Cheers for the help people
- Looked around and found a way to pipe in an M£U* via FFMPEG for IPTV but getting a problem whereby it stops after the...
Also available in: Atom