- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2016-02-03
- Last connection: 2022-09-16
- Assigned issues: 0
- Reported issues: 31
- 20:33 Tvheadend Feature #6023: ATSC 3.0 Mux support for US markets.
- You'll probably need to manually add them using the virtual channel numbers as opposed to the frequencies.
- 17:10 Tvheadend Feature #6023: ATSC 3.0 Mux support for US markets.
- I apologize, I'm not sure what could be causing it to crash like that. The only thing on line 1 is the hashbang, so ...
- 13:10 Tvheadend Bug #5860: Constant crash on unsubscribe
- It sounds like he's using my PPA builds, which are almost completely unmodified from the upstream source. The only c...
- 15:48 Tvheadend Feature #6023: ATSC 3.0 Mux support for US markets.
- The missing audio is not the fault of TVHeadend (transcoding aside, TVHeadend is just storing the MPEG transport stre...
- 17:23 Tvheadend Feature #6023: ATSC 3.0 Mux support for US markets.
- I've been doing some research and testing about this. There were similar questions asked over at MythTV and what the...
- 02:59 Tvheadend Bug #6084 (New): libavresample is deprecated since 2017; preventing linked compilation on current Debian and Ubuntu
- TVHeadend's FFmpeg support depends on libavresample, which has been deprecated since 2017 (see https://github.com/FFm...
- 13:31 Tvheadend Bug #6026 (New): TVHeadend is FTBFS when compiling with LTO (as will be default on Ubuntu 21.04)
- It fails with the following errors:...
- 13:22 Tvheadend Bug #5949: TVHeadend is FTBFS on Ubuntu Groovy on s390x
- Sorry it took me so long to come back and look at this, but it looks like it is still FTBFS on s390x with the same er...
- 15:41 Tvheadend Bug #5949: TVHeadend is FTBFS on Ubuntu Groovy on s390x
- I do not understand why this error occurs and I don't have a development environment for TVHeadend at the moment, so ...
- 15:32 Tvheadend Bug #5949: TVHeadend is FTBFS on Ubuntu Groovy on s390x
- I am the maintainer of that repo, silly!
Also available in: Atom