- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2016-01-18
- Last connection: 2017-11-28
- 00:25 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: How to update tvheadend on Centos??
thank you very much.
What are the access data for the web interface?
Best reguards Spyer
- 20:49 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: How to update tvheadend on Centos??
- hello Hed,
how do you install Tvheadend on CentOS?
Im hanging at (wtf?):
"you'll also need a starter source rp...
- 21:03 Tvheadend General: RE: What distro are using and what do you recommend for me?
is your Repro the newest releaser? (tvheadend-4.1.2533-1.el7.centos.x86_64.rpm)
I have problems...
- 18:57 Tvheadend Feature #3240: IPTV: add file:// support (was: to play recording as a channel)
- Which files are supported?
- 01:49 Tvheadend Feature #3956: Reconnection to backand over DynDNS if bandwith=0
the same problem exists also when the backend is restarts.
- 01:07 Tvheadend Feature #3956 (New): Reconnection to backand over DynDNS if bandwith=0
if the backend changes his public IP and transmit the new IP to DynDNS, have the frontend some problems wit...
- 00:39 Tvheadend Feature #3955 (New): Killa all connections from certain User
it is possible to add a button in Status-> Connections to killa all connections from certain User?
- 15:31 Tvheadend Feature #3946: Can not find "added Enigma2 playlist generator"
- found it: IP:Port/playlist/e2
- 14:22 Tvheadend Feature #3946 (Rejected): Can not find "added Enigma2 playlist generator"
at https://tvheadend.org/projects/tvheadend/roadmap i can read that the TVH 4.2 can generate Enigma2 Playlist....
- 14:29 Tvheadend Bug #3922: nvenc not working
- Hello Chris,
how many streams can your graphics card transcode?
Also available in: Atom