- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2016-01-16
- Last connection: 2021-03-07
- 18:47 Tvheadend General: RE: Transcoding does not work
- Since my current setup does not really work, whereas transcoded by ffmpeg works, is there a way to switch entirely to...
I setup a codec entry and a streamprofile entry for transcoding.
All I get is -vcodec copy (!)
- 21:10 Tvheadend General: RE: No audio in web interface
- Are there any specific browser requirements? If yes, is there a list of requirements?
It is the same firefox brows...
can anybody tell where I can select which streamprofile is used for a stream?
I just saw that I can make a ...
I upgraded to latest master of tvheadend and now it seems audio is gone, when playing streams with the built-i...
I have a wetek play, but TVH Timeshift is not working (using Libreelec 8.2.5).
Is there any description on ...
- 20:05 Tvheadend Bug #5388 (New): Kill hanging xmltv grabbers after save timeout
a hanging xmltv grabber breaks egrabber updates. After killing the hanging tv_grab_eu_dotmedia (after serveral...
- 23:54 Tvheadend General: RE: [SOLVED] DVB-S scan on Wetek Play Does not work
- How does that work, is a bugreport against dtv-scan-tables needed? If yes, can you open it, since you can probably be...
- 22:14 Tvheadend General: RE: [SOLVED] DVB-S scan on Wetek Play Does not work
- Hmmm...the initial mux was detected automatically, the new mux I added manually. For an average user like me that is ...
- 22:20 Tvheadend Bug #5144: tvheadend is not able to handle IPTV master urls
- saen acro wrote:
> *m3u8* is a index file of web loction where chunks are stored
> With other words, if you put...
Also available in: Atom