- 18:31 Tvheadend General: RE: Seeking Mini-ITX board advice for new tvheadend build
- Hi Andy,
I did a similar set-up about three months ago, so I can at least give some input to you..
1. If you us...
- 15:13 Tvheadend General: RE: DVB-T2 HD Hardware Decode Cards
Those looks nice! Have no idea if they have drivers under linux etc.
The number 3 has quad dvb-t2 which is nice...
- 14:46 Tvheadend General: RE: DVB-T2 HD Hardware Decode Cards
- I haven't found too many dvb-t2 receivers, I'm using a pctv nanostick t2 which works well in my current (tvheadend) s...
- 23:54 Tvheadend General: RE: DVB-T2 HD Hardware Decode Cards
- But that is not the job for Tvheadend surely? You will normally want to save the stream in h264 (especially if HD), a...
- 22:45 Tvheadend General: RE: clear the TV Adaptor list
- In my installation, I have in /etc/tvheadend/ dvbmuxes, dvbtransports, dvbadapters. Since also I'd like to start fres...
I'm moving my tvheadend to another server, and while it, I have added another FireDTV and doing lots of testing. Wh...
- 18:18 Tvheadend General: RE: TVHGuide for Android
Thank you for the detailed help! It worked flawlessly when I followed your steps!
I'll do some more testing now ...
- 13:18 Tvheadend General: RE: TVHGuide for Android
OK, most likely, I'm messing it up with my own building... :) But it still does not work for me.
I simply downlo...
- 18:31 Tvheadend General: RE: TVHGuide for Android
- OK, today I bought a new phone, Samsung Galaxy Nexus. With this phone, I can't get TVHGuide to work much;
I get th...
- 15:47 Tvheadend General: RE: Does tvheadend support DVB-T2?
what kind of hardware are you using? Especially which usb chipset? Intel? I still have the shutdown urb i...
Also available in: Atom