- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2015-12-26
- Last connection: 2019-11-04
- 03:04 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Make Muxes follow redirects
- While not ideal, I just wanted to put this out there...
You can use "curl" command line combined with the pipe:// ...
- 15:26 Tvheadend Bug #3922: nvenc not working
- > > how many streams can your graphics card transcode?
> I only have two tuners, and these can be transcoded sim...
- 07:19 Tvheadend Feature #3831: VAAPI Encoding via FFmpeg.
- Brian Shensky wrote:
> Where in tarnation do you specify the "Video codec profiles" in the lekma branch?
> I go...
- 21:05 Tvheadend Feature #3831: VAAPI Encoding via FFmpeg.
- Where in tarnation do you specify the "Video codec profiles" in the lekma branch?
I go to the Transcoding section ...
- 23:43 Tvheadend General: RE: Nvidias NVENC
- Well, you're not alone. I just compiled 4.1-1255 and I see the nvenc options in the Stream Profiles -> Video codec p...
Also available in: Atom