- Registered on: 2015-12-26
- Last connection: 2022-02-16
- Assigned issues: 0
- Reported issues: 25
- 18:33 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Tvheadend + Fritzbox 6660 Cable
- maybe you can find the script with something like...
- 17:47 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Tvheadend + Fritzbox 6660 Cable
- @Jordan: maybe the linked page will help you too
AFAIK you don't need...
- 17:52 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: How to fix "Continuity counter error"?
- Beetween my FirtzBox and the tvheadend-Server is a powerline-connction.
I'be never had this problems with the Raspbe...
- 23:44 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: How to fix "Continuity counter error"?
- Thanks for your answer.
1) same Tuner (it's part of the router)
2) nuc and pi are at the same location - network ...
- I recently switched from a "bare-metal" installation on a raspberry pi to a docker installation an an Intel NUC.
- 16:46 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: what udp-range do i have to open in firewall if I want to use sat-ip?
- My current config looks now like this...
- For firewalld I have currently enabled this ports...
- 08:30 Tvheadend General: RE: Network scanning fails
- Hmm - I had a similar issue these days.
In my case some channels where missing after scan.
After manually changi...
- 18:11 Tvheadend General: RE: Network scanning fails
- Did you modify the settings in web interface or in the config-files?
I make my changes always in the web interface. ...
- 20:01 Tvheadend General: RE: Network scanning fails
- Without copying anything from existing installations?
Have you checked the linked issue?
My Fritzbox is also u...
Also available in: Atom