- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2015-11-19
- Last connection: 2023-11-25
- 21:33 Tvheadend Feature #6275: Drop/split-off re-encoding
- Transcoding is pretty much handled by ffmpeg/libx264 etc, you can disable them at compile-time. There would be no adv...
- 17:59 Tvheadend Bug #6267: No TV Adapters
- >Am I missing something?
Yes, the fact that this is the bugtracker, not the forum. And without logs, no one will b...
- 14:34 Tvheadend Bug #6226: Build fails for raspiosbullseye-aarch64
- Until a dev comes out of hibernation, do
git revert 7b95ba4cf9113ae8808b3e4a9425010b607dbaca
- 00:09 Tvheadend Feature #6085: cas and drm
- This is the Issuetracker, not the Forum. But if you want to sell "subscription" access, just go away!
- 14:40 Tvheadend Feature #4222: Thumbnail support
- CLOSEME! This has been implemented in Kodi Lea + tvheadend 4.3.x
- 13:20 Tvheadend Bug #5250: IPTV freeze after tens of seconds
- Igal Three wrote:
> pipe:///usr/bin/ffmpeg _+@*-loglevel fatal*@+_
> It works only few tens of seconds, than ...
- 18:21 Tvheadend Feature #5179: [CAS/NEWCAMD] Make new connection for each input
- Might be good if you tell them WHY you want/need this...
- 19:54 Tvheadend Feature #5139: waipu.tv iptv plugin
- Not what tvheadend does.
If there is a way to get the video (with something like streamlink), you can use the pipe...
- 10:29 Tvheadend Feature #4460: Schedules Direct JSON / direct support
- +1 for this, xmltv sadly is starting to show its age (almost unmaintained, a lot of grabbers are broken because the s...
- 16:34 Tvheadend Feature #4222: Thumbnail support
- Yeahyeah, i'm aware that you can do this with ffmpeg, that's what i meant with "could also be done with a post-proces...
Also available in: Atom