- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2015-11-19
- Last connection: 2021-09-16
- 00:09 Tvheadend Feature #6085: cas and drm
- This is the Issuetracker, not the Forum. But if you want to sell "subscription" access, just go away!
- 14:40 Tvheadend Feature #4222: Thumbnail support
- CLOSEME! This has been implemented in Kodi Lea + tvheadend 4.3.x
- 13:20 Tvheadend Bug #5250: IPTV freeze after tens of seconds
- Igal Three wrote:
> pipe:///usr/bin/ffmpeg [email protected]*-loglevel fatal*@+_
> It works only few tens of seconds, than ...
- 18:21 Tvheadend Feature #5179: [CAS/NEWCAMD] Make new connection for each input
- Might be good if you tell them WHY you want/need this...
- 19:54 Tvheadend Feature #5139: waipu.tv iptv plugin
- Not what tvheadend does.
If there is a way to get the video (with something like streamlink), you can use the pipe...
- 10:29 Tvheadend Feature #4460: Schedules Direct JSON / direct support
- +1 for this, xmltv sadly is starting to show its age (almost unmaintained, a lot of grabbers are broken because the s...
- 16:34 Tvheadend Feature #4222: Thumbnail support
- Yeahyeah, i'm aware that you can do this with ffmpeg, that's what i meant with "could also be done with a post-proces...
- 14:08 Tvheadend Feature #4223 (New): protocol handlers
- protocol handlers would be nice to make different pipe scripts/commands a bit more managable. ie, add a new tab where...
- 13:53 Tvheadend Feature #4222 (Fixed): Thumbnail support
- Some Kodi skins support PVR Thumbnails. I guess this would be three different features:
- support Thumbnails via H...
- 13:42 Tvheadend Feature #4221 (New): Bulk add/remove tags
- Bulk add/remove tags would save a lot of time (with the current way, you can only bulk-overwrite tags, but it's not p...
Also available in: Atom