- 17:12 Tvheadend Bug #4992: Continuity counter error // descrambler: cannot decode packets for service
- Looks like the key interval is 15sec. You can try adding:...
- 08:21 Tvheadend General: RE: TVCT on an ATSC-C system
- I finally resolved some issues which were preventing me from making new builds for my ATSC system.
Can you post th...
- 07:59 Tvheadend General: RE: Recovering from disk failure
- Although old, the python scripts in this thread may be helpful.
- 07:49 Tvheadend General: RE: finding old recordings?
- I guess the wizard wipes out the dvr/log directory? (Where all the info for recordings is stored.)
Tvheadend does no...
- 07:36 Tvheadend General: RE: Dedicated eth interface for tvheadend
- Also, if you do get a new NIC, I would first test to see if it works fine by itself (disabling the onboard NIC) befor...
- 07:31 Tvheadend General: RE: Dedicated eth interface for tvheadend
- These kinds of problems can be difficult to diagnose and hard to even speculate about when one doesn't have all the i...
- 06:03 Tvheadend General: RE: epg running state and xmltv
- In that case, I would submit a bug report. Except for the rare case when titles and/or start/stop times significantly...
- 09:31 Tvheadend General: RE: epg running state and xmltv
- "running state" is not part of xmltv EPG, it is included in the EIT tables embedded in the streams which provide "ove...
- 10:12 Tvheadend General: RE: Mystery problem with tvh and TBS6902 2xDVB-S2 PCIe
- Probably permissions problems....
- 14:06 Tvheadend Bug #5596: To many muxes ignored or failed
- It appears that tvheadend wastes a lot of time trying to descramble using CAIDs you do not have a card for. You shoul...
Also available in: Atom