- Registered on: 2015-11-18
- Last connection: 2018-06-15
Reported issues: 22
- 11:25 Tvheadend Bug #5216: invalid checksum
- Does it happen on all channels?
What is the source?
No other data errors? If just bat checksum errors, it could be...
- 11:16 Tvheadend General: RE: troubleshooting "no free adapter"
- Probably not epggrab, it should stop if the tuner is needed for streaming/recording.
What hardware are you using? OS...
- 20:48 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Tvheadend with no ethernet
- It is not so tricky to connect the ethernet but not connect to the internet. :)
- 22:07 Tvheadend General: RE: FR - Piste audio manquante - Missing audio track - DVB-T
- I did a quick check on Astra and Hotbird and all audio tracks are working. Sorry, don't have on dvb-t.
- 08:47 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Tvheadend with no ethernet
- Tvheadend should not need, but not sure about kodi. You say you "see Kodi whizzing through channels", but gave you lo...
- 13:56 Tvheadend General: RE: Please compile a Windows Version
- Depending on why you are dependent on win10, it may be possible to do the reverse - install linux and run win10 in a ...
- 18:43 Tvheadend General: RE: Stream problems in DVB-S2 channels
- I am not familiar with that receiver, but I assume there is some web interface with some status info??
The number ...
- 10:51 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: EPG mapping to incorrect channels.
- Did you check the xml file and verify it has the correct information?
Has your iptv source changed?
- 10:45 Tvheadend General: RE: Stream problems in DVB-S2 channels
- "uncorrected blocks" are a symptom of signal problems.
Usually oscam problems cause freezing, not just a little pixe...
- 09:58 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: TVHeadEnd Install Fail - Kodi Front End via VMWare Player and LibreElec
- So you had a working??? kodi running on libreelec installed on a vmware machine and then you tried to add tvheadend?
Also available in: Atom