- 16:10 Tvheadend Bug #5422: CC errors even when channel is seen correctly
- And if you disable all rewrite?
- 13:41 Tvheadend Bug #5422: CC errors even when channel is seen correctly
- Looks like the cc errors are in the PMT itself and not in the video/audio streams, so probably that is why it is not ...
- 13:20 Tvheadend Feature #5421: Add option to only activate internal epg grabber manually
- What internal grabber are you running?
Why not just disable it completely if you don't want it to run? Then enabled...
- 20:34 Tvheadend Bug #5418: ts error: libdvbpsi error (misc PSI): Bad CRC_32 table 0x4e !!! (0x50)
- I saw this awhile ago (last month???) - disabling "Rewrite EIT" fixed it. Since I do not use the EIT from the stream,...
- 10:50 Tvheadend Bug #5414: DVBSky T9580 no longer working after update to Ubuntu 18.04
- 07:49 Tvheadend General: RE: OSCAM problem Channels are not getting bright
- What version of tvheadend? Same version on both?
What does oscam log show?...
- 13:45 Tvheadend Bug #5402: show duplicates "button" vs "alternative showings"
- I would think that "Show duplicates" and "Alternative showings" are two different things, where:
- 23:37 Tvheadend General: RE: Duplicate Autorec's don't show up as reruns in Upcoming Recordings
- Em Smith wrote:
> How do you get your tv guide? (SchedulesDirect?) Is the programme one with episode numbers or a ge...
- 22:55 Tvheadend Bug #5410: Crash in src/descrambler/descrambler.c:1285
- I do not think it affects any platforms for which tvheadend is built.
- 15:59 Tvheadend Revision f7d4b7c4 (tvheadend): Don't warn on packets with small/no payload.
Also available in: Atom