- 07:33 Tvheadend General: RE: TVCT on an ATSC-C system
- I have not looked at the code, but I would hope that it parses whatever it finds.
I assume you have already enabl...
- 23:36 Tvheadend General: RE: Export Schedule Recordings
- You can use the API - [[https://github.com/dave-p/TVH-API-docs/wiki/Dvr]]
- 17:58 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: Oscam, where/which is current source?
- Oscam is maintained.
- 14:07 Tvheadend General: RE: File monitoring and MCEBuddy - File missing after processing. inotify?
- If the script is working for you, that is great, but I would make a few suggestions to simplify.
You can remove th...
- 07:50 Tvheadend General: RE: multiple iptv
- Under Channel, add (or edit) and for "Services" select all the services that can be used for the channel.
- 13:28 Tvheadend General: RE: Create .nfo files when creating recordings.
- Using the api, you do not need to generate any uuid (it is not in the conf ) - tvheadend will create the uuid when it...
- 08:34 Tvheadend General: RE: scanning of most muxes fails
- Have you tries setting FEC to "auto"
You can try to "play" an entire mux (play button on left side of mux entries)...
- 08:30 Tvheadend General: RE: multiple iptv
- I never did it, but basically I think you just set some "Priority (-10..10)" for each service, then create a channel ...
- 08:25 Tvheadend General: RE: Create .nfo files when creating recordings.
- Maybe it would be better to use the api to "import" the new dvr log entries?
From this thread ([[https://tvheadend.o...
- 18:42 Tvheadend General: RE: scanning of most muxes fails
- Did you compare the "found" muxes to the manually inputted mux? ie. frequency and symbol rate have the same number of...
Also available in: Atom