- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2015-11-13
- Last connection: 2017-05-04
- 11:07 Tvheadend General: RE: Hard time merging two networks
- ignore that last message just found out how to do it by enabling something in users tab.
All sorted now so thank y...
- 11:02 Tvheadend General: RE: Hard time merging two networks
- Hi mark.
Once again with your help :) i have managed to get it how i like on 4.2 so many thanks.
There is just ...
- 14:36 Tvheadend General: RE: Hard time merging two networks
- I can confirm there is no audio stream filters for me :(.
This 4.2 seems terrible.
I can't get rid of audio des...
- 09:47 Tvheadend General: RE: Hard time merging two networks
- Hi mark.
Thanks for your help again :)
I have reconfigured every now using 4.2 and everything seems good thanks...
- hi all could really do with some help here please.
Here is what i have and what im trying to achieve.
I have tv...
- Hi all, not been on here for a while as haven't had a single problem over the last year so thanks guys.
- 11:06 Tvheadend General: RE: apt-get of the bintray "unstable" branch for trusty gives a 403 error
- I've got the same issue on "stable"
- Hi all, hope everyone is ok.
Been using this software for around half a year now with no problems :) but upon wantin...
- 00:37 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: How to automatic download TV logos on tvheadend ?
Download which ever ones you prefer, I find the highest resolution .srp ones to be the best.
- 00:30 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: OpenELEC and Hauppauge 1191 WinTV-HVR-955Q TV tuner
- your not adding the correct frequency for your muxes.
if you dont know them you could select a pre defined set of mu...
Also available in: Atom