- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2015-11-12
- Last connection: 2019-03-26
- 23:40 Tvheadend General: RE: Recommend Hardware
- Martin Underwood wrote:
> [snip] Jack, if you're replying to Robert's posting, I think you're at cross purposes. R...
- 10:38 Tvheadend General: RE: content icons: can i remove them or otherwise adapt the web UI ?
- Alan S wrote:
> The "Content Icons" are a bit worthless IMHO too, too small to be useful (ignoring the pointless mag...
- I am not sure this problem is caused by TVheadend.
However, I hope you can help me solve it :)
One of the muxes i...
- 11:31 Tvheadend General: RE: Setup DVBSky s960 with Monoblock LNB for Astra
- I have no idea how a monoblock LNB works, so keep in mind that what I tell you may be wrong...
I think you have to...
- 15:53 Tvheadend General: RE: content icons: can i remove them or otherwise adapt the web UI ?
- Thanks, that's very helpful. :)
I never knew that was possibly - obviously, otherwise I wouldn't have asked.
- I have recently upgraded TVHeadend to a fairly recent build, and have noticed the new column with the content icons.
- 14:16 Tvheadend Bug #4607: TVHeadend crash (out of memory)
- Despite all the time that went on, I have been unable to exactly pinpoint why or when it goes wrong.
I have made a...
- 11:38 Tvheadend Bug #4607: TVHeadend crash (out of memory)
- I have attached two files:
* tvh.log = the last 250 lines of the log/trace/debugfile that ended with yesterday morni...
- 12:51 Tvheadend Bug #4607: TVHeadend crash (out of memory)
- May try that later today. Can't do that while working, sadly.
I may try to sneak it in during a break later today.
- 09:59 Tvheadend Bug #4607: TVHeadend crash (out of memory)
- Eventually, it (VM #1) did crash.
The last few messages in the session where I started TVHeadend from: ...
Also available in: Atom