- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2015-11-02
- Last connection: 2017-04-26
- 23:54 Tvheadend Feature #3902: [Option to] Promote Timeshift-Buffer to Recording
- Yeah, silly typo, sorry about it. Maybe I can still edit and fix it..
- 14:21 Tvheadend Feature #3902: [Option to] Promote Timeshift-Buffer to Recording
- See Feature #3488
- 22:49 Tvheadend Bug #3795: Recording end time change does not affect real time
- Jaroslav Kysela wrote:
> Do you have checked 'Use EPG running state:' in the DVR config ?
You mean under Configur...
- 14:29 Tvheadend Bug #3795 (Fixed): Recording end time change does not affect real time
- Every once in a while I try extending the end time for a recording (normally I activate the recording via Kodi/Openel...
- 23:19 Tvheadend Feature #3488: timeshifs as anonymous recording
- How come this request got no feedback? Is it because it's already implemented? Or was it totally unclear?
- 21:25 Tvheadend Feature #3488 (New): timeshifs as anonymous recording
At home I use various Kodi clients using a common server with 3 usb DVB devices.
I would like to be able to us...
- 20:08 Tvheadend Bug #3418: 66e5d277a59db723a8718afb3bdbef63824fa050 crashes at start
- Some more info:
[email protected] 2312> gdb ./build.linux/tvheadend
GNU gdb (GDB) Fedora 7.10.1-30.fc23
Copyright (C) ...
- 15:23 Tvheadend Bug #3418 (Fixed): 66e5d277a59db723a8718afb3bdbef63824fa050 crashes at start
- 66e5d277a59db723a8718afb3bdbef63824fa050 crashes at start on my system. Bisected to:
zorro 2283> git bisect good ...
- 18:48 Tvheadend Bug #3284: crash. bisected
- And here you go:
#0 mpegts_network_scan_queue_add ([email protected]=0x500000000, [email protected]=2, flag...
- 18:41 Tvheadend Bug #3284: crash. bisected
- I had tried this yesterday already but:
src/descrambler/capmt.c: In function ‘capmt_pi...
Also available in: Atom