- I have few DVB-T and DVB-C channels that are encrypted and I am getting a CI soon. I wonder if it is possible to use ...
- 19:50 Tvheadend Bug #5760: 'Clear all statistics' button does not clear disconnected channel stats
- As far IPTV entries dissapears when channel is off the function is not clearing disconnected channels.
As Flole sa...
- 09:14 Tvheadend Feature #6011: tvg-logo in m3u
- Dup of #3699.
- 09:07 Tvheadend Bug #6002: Endless increase in RAM requirements
- Check this... It could help you, about how to use gdb.
- 10:41 Tvheadend Feature #6011: tvg-logo in m3u
- I'm starting to think that it should be configurable. There are already many reports of this in time.
- 01:15 Tvheadend General: RE: GTMedia v8 Nova blue and SAT>IP in TVheadend not working
- This device is not satip compliant. No xml with tuners and no tuners. It provides a m3u with channels...
- 19:06 Tvheadend Bug #5600: Pending scans get stuck in pending in a special case
- I also see that problem for DVB-T/S devices.
- 18:10 Tvheadend Bug #5907: SATIP services hidden and unplayable
- For me this problem also happen for DVB-T phisycal adapters. It is not exclusive of satip.
- 18:06 Tvheadend Bug #5907: SATIP services hidden and unplayable
- I also have seen that. The problem is that those services does not take stream parameters during scan (PCR,H24/MPEG/a...
- 21:04 Tvheadend Bug #5152: HEVC problem on service but not in mux grid
- Can be closed. It is a tuner/channel fault.
Also available in: Atom