- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2015-10-30
- Last connection: 2018-07-05
- 06:13 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: Simple solution? Not obvious to me
- Hmm, well - I don't use favorites, and if using the -9 option will continue to be supported, then I see no reason to ...
- 08:25 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: Simple solution? Not obvious to me
- Thanks for the reply. Your suggestions are indeed very relevant. I had already double checked and verified all perm...
- 01:45 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: Simple solution? Not obvious to me
- Hi folks,
I noticed the missing guide data today, after after some troubleshooting and log investigation, decided ...
- 20:04 Tvheadend General: RE: Channel ID and channel ordering in kodi
- Not sure if this is applicable to your case, but I had trouble enabling this setting because I overlooked that recent...
- 23:30 Tvheadend Bug #4100: Hauppauge HVR 950Q - no signal quality output in debug overlay in Kodi
- Thanks for the feedback. Another card of mind in my old system, a Hauppauge HVR 1600, works fine with openSUSE and K...
- 15:52 Tvheadend Bug #4100 (New): Hauppauge HVR 950Q - no signal quality output in debug overlay in Kodi
I run Kodi v16.1 on a Raspberry Pi 3 running the OSMC stable build. My tv tuner card is a Hauppauge HVR 950Q....
- 18:26 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: OTA TV Picons - Pacific Northwest, US - PDX (dvb-t)
- Thanks for the info on lyngsat-logo -- looks like a very good resource!
- Hi Folks,
After trying several methods of xml based epggrab picon setups, I eventually went the manual route and d...
- 21:22 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: TUTORIAL: Using the VLC HTSP Plugin
- Just a minor point regarding the linux source repo: the link to http://ci.btbn.de/job/vlc-htsp-plugin/PLATFORM=linux...
- 03:39 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: TUTORIAL: Using the VLC HTSP Plugin
- Also, FYI, I installed the plugin on openSUSE 13.1 and Leap 42.1 -- a minor point, the plugin path is /usr/lib64/vlc/...
Also available in: Atom