- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2015-10-23
- Last connection: 2016-03-26
- 08:20 Tvheadend Feature #3660 (Rejected): WebUI layout for mobile and small monitors
- I try to manage my tvh from my mobile phone but it's not really possible.
Some features like scrolling or multiple s...
as synology released there new dsm 6.0 firmware I'm asking myself if tvh will still run on it?
Anyone has ...
- 13:58 Tvheadend Feature #3445: Better number-assignment for channels
- I´m afraid of using testing builds because my tvh need to be stable. Otherwise my wife is going to kill me :)
- 11:07 Tvheadend Feature #3445: Better number-assignment for channels
- Is this ticket blocking the release of v4.2?
Maybe it can be moved to target v4.4 and you can release in the meant...
- 11:09 Tvheadend Feature #3546 (Rejected): Use tuner for recording checkable
- I wish to have in configuration->DVB input a checkbox for the tuners which allow them to do recordings.
- 19:51 Tvheadend Feature #3543 (New): Internal "already recorded" database for duplicate check
- I would like to have an internal database where tvh stores all previous recordings.
Only sucessful recordings should...
- 12:03 Tvheadend General: RE: How to use exact match on autorec recordings?
Where can i find more informations about the used regex modifiers which are used by tvheadend?
i want to record "Stargate" with a autorec recording.
But it always select all other shows that match with ...
- Anyone knows how i can use timeshift when watching from tvh Sat>IP server?
As far as i know i have to include a time...
- 15:21 Tvheadend General: RE: Tvheadend 4.2 for Synology x86
- No i think it has not been released right now. I´m still waiting for it.
See Roadmap [[http://tvheadend.org/projects...
Also available in: Atom