- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2015-10-21
- Last connection: 2016-03-29
- 22:30 Tvheadend Bug #3617: crash (tvh:dvr invoked oom-killer)
today I got a quite similar Crash as posted above. It was the "out of ram" error. No EPG running state or time...
- 22:00 Tvheadend Feature #3530: Consecutive Episodes
I had the same problem with german television. It was solved with the EPG running state feature. The episodes ar...
- 21:44 Tvheadend Feature #3536 (New): hightlight recording plan time collisions
the idea is to highlight upcoming recording plans having time collisions in the dvr tab.
A recording is highl...
- 14:23 Tvheadend Feature #3512 (New): saving layout settings per user and with cookies
I dont want cookies to be stored for longer times. So I delete them after browsing.
With tv-headend they are ...
- 14:12 Tvheadend Feature #3192: filter for a period of time in epg
I present this idea again. Here is an image, how it could look like. It might be usefull for people watching t...
- 16:58 Tvheadend Bug #3405 (Fixed): crash during ending and starting a new recording
this crash happens when I use the EPG-RS feature. With standard recordings, nothing happens (tested).
I have a problem with the OTA epggrabber.
On startup or on manual triggering it will scan through all the mu...
- 19:17 Tvheadend Bug #3266: Debug Tab Crash
I have the same problem with the debug tab. Tvheadend crashes instantly when you hit the debug tab menu.
- 10:18 Tvheadend General: RE: use EPG from another Channel
I had a similar problem. I have 3x Arte: arte, arte HD and ARTE HD. The last one is a dead channel.
- 20:10 Tvheadend Bug #3193: duplicate detection
- Sorry for the confusion, but it does not help.
Problem arises when different channels have a duplicate recording.
Also available in: Atom