- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2015-10-17
- Last connection: 2019-01-30
- Tvheadend (Wiki Editor, 2018-01-14)
- 10:29 Tvheadend General: RE: Recommend Hardware
- I have a simple one that I bought on eBay. I can post a picture later.
- 18:34 Tvheadend General: RE: Episode numbers in file name (German TV shows)
- Odd. Hard to say without looking at the actual EPG data. Most of the open-source EPG sources are compiled by voluntee...
- 06:01 Tvheadend General: RE: Rename PVR Recordings?
- Anyone? Or should I create an issue for this?
- 05:59 Tvheadend General: RE: Episode numbers in file name (German TV shows)
- Have you seen the docs? :) https://docs.tvheadend.org/webui/config_epggrab/
Below are my own notes:
- Is there any way to rename a recording? Ie edit title and subtitle. Edit in the UI only lets you edit the comment.
- 12:05 Tvheadend General: RE: Use DVB-C EPG for DVB-T?
- IS that available in 4.2.4? Cannot find it? Note that I would like to select an EPG from OTA.
- Is it possible to use EPG info gotten over DVB-C for DVB-T? I have a channel where there are problems with the TVZON ...
- 19:27 Tvheadend General: RE: 4.2.4 - recording a stream with two subtitles makes both default
- Scratch that.. It was PEBCAC - Problem exists between keyboard and computer, ie me. Mixing up T and L in XBMC.
- Mediainfo on the MKV file shows:
ID : 3
Format : DVB Subtitle
Codec ID : S_DVBSUB
Codec ID/Info : Pictur...
- 19:06 Tvheadend General: RE: mn88473 (Astrometa?) problem
- Sadly, the upgrade from OpenSuSE 42.1 to 42.3 jinxed it. Same issue as before. If I power on, then run 'w_scan -fc -c...
Also available in: Atom