- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2015-10-17
- Last connection: 2020-11-20
- Tvheadend (Wiki Editor, 2018-01-14)
- 09:49 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: XBMC TVHeadend client and DST changes
- OK. I was not aware of that. Any idea who is the maintainer?
- 09:43 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: XBMC TVHeadend client and DST changes
- OK. But I was under the impression that it is the TVHeadend plugin?
- We have noticed that the EPG remains one hour off in XBMC/Kodi after a DST change (it was last sunday). Times were OK...
- 08:19 Tvheadend General: RE: mn88473 (Astrometa?) problem
- Fleurpink Pink wrote:
> Please i need help, how do I install the patch?
You need to edit a sourcefile then rebuil...
- 10:29 Tvheadend General: RE: Recommend Hardware
- I have a simple one that I bought on eBay. I can post a picture later.
- 18:34 Tvheadend General: RE: Episode numbers in file name (German TV shows)
- Odd. Hard to say without looking at the actual EPG data. Most of the open-source EPG sources are compiled by voluntee...
- 05:59 Tvheadend General: RE: Episode numbers in file name (German TV shows)
- Have you seen the docs? :) https://docs.tvheadend.org/webui/config_epggrab/
Below are my own notes:
- 06:01 Tvheadend General: RE: Rename PVR Recordings?
- Anyone? Or should I create an issue for this?
- Is there any way to rename a recording? Ie edit title and subtitle. Edit in the UI only lets you edit the comment.
- 12:05 Tvheadend General: RE: Use DVB-C EPG for DVB-T?
- IS that available in 4.2.4? Cannot find it? Note that I would like to select an EPG from OTA.
Also available in: Atom