- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-05-04
- Last connection: 2016-02-05
- 11:10 Tvheadend Bug #3509: Cannot cross compile master
- I had the same issue building my own openelec addon.
If you don't need transcoding, try to configure with:
- 09:26 Tvheadend Bug #3301: DVB-T add mux 'AUTO' not working and missing channel titles
> Are you sure you did try to scan the muxes using the presets *recently*?
> Using the same tuner and kernel 2.6.3...
- 22:11 Tvheadend Bug #3301: DVB-T add mux 'AUTO' not working and missing channel titles
- @ virtual dj: as shown in your screenshots you come from Italy. The 1600 MHz mux isn't a tvheadend issue, it's a wron...
- 20:47 Tvheadend Bug #3123: TVHeadend won't let me log in...
- Try to start tvheadend with the -C option, so you can access without authentication. Then you can check your settings
- 16:43 Tvheadend Bug #2473: Missing EPG data
- Ah, for the record, i got 2 dvbt tuners (57 muxes), a dvbs2 tuner (hotbird) and another dvbs2 tuner connected to a 18...
- 16:36 Tvheadend Bug #2473: Missing EPG data
- >1) I need longer timeout because i have several networks. I don't see such option per network/mux and all my DVB-S >...
- 15:39 Tvheadend Bug #2473: Missing EPG data
- Ok, i asked you screenshots because something similar happened to me.
I can speak only for the eit grabber, i don'...
- 12:47 Tvheadend Bug #2473: Missing EPG data
- Rafal Kupiec wrote:
> Still some holes with 4.1-467~ge2ee2a7
Can you post a screenshot of the epg grabber setting...
- 23:06 Tvheadend Bug #2973: EPG - missing events
- Piotr Kuchciak wrote:
> Jarolav please describe me manual step by step how i can do this trace subsystem EPG.
> I h...
- 22:32 Tvheadend Bug #2473: Missing EPG data
Can you please try with tvh version 4.1-467-ge2ee2a7 or newer?
Also available in: Atom