- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2015-09-27
- Last connection: 2021-10-01
- 01:24 Tvheadend General: RE: How to configure Freesat
- Im in the same boat now. Decided to get rid of Sky Q with a Wideband LNB and had a Digibit Twin already but that does...
- Hi guys, I am using TVH 4.2.8 with dvb-s2 and dvb-t2 tuners. Everything was working as expected but recently the epg...
- 17:35 Tvheadend General: RE: How to Chromecast?
- I wonder if the newly released Cast Connect can be integrated.
Tutorial video including code samples
- 20:45 Tvheadend General: RE: How to Chromecast?
- Hi all, a simple ready made option that I use on my Android phone is to download TVHClient, set it to use an external...
Running server version: HTS Tvheadend 4.2.7-34
Testing done with TVHC...
- 14:46 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Adding Tokenised IPTV to Tvheadend
- FYI tokens are now handled from v4.2.6 onwards
- Hi all,
I have been using an IPTV network along with my DVB-T2 and DVB-S2 networks successfully for a long time no...
- 17:17 Tvheadend General: RE: DVR Autorec save to series folder
- I figured it out, I had to change the User Interface Level to Expert (default is Advanced) then I could see the Direc...
- Hi guys, I had to reinstall Tvheadend (4.2.5) recently and set it up from scratch again. My only issue is with record...
- 22:39 Tvheadend Bug #4268 (New): 2 DVB-T channels no longer working but the rest, on different muxes work fine
- I am hoping someone will have some troubleshooting tips for me as I have no idea why this might be happening. I have ...
Also available in: Atom