- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2015-09-25
- Last connection: 2023-04-03
- 16:06 Tvheadend General: RE: TVheadend recordings to NAS
Dont know if this suits your need but its possible.
A simple way is to create a folder on your tvheadend...
- 11:31 Tvheadend Bug #5738: Tvheadend on synology nas with Xoro 8100 - scan no data, failed
- The latest version of tvheadend from syno comunity is the stable one, the one you are using.
Some dev used to compil...
- 12:53 Tvheadend Feature #5700: How to update HTS Tvheadend 4.2.1 running in a Synology Docker
- when you configured tvheadend docker container, you can set where tvheadend settings are saved.
that way you can upd...
- 09:27 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: Synology tv_grab_file
- can you put some e code you edited?
in my synology a used the default tv_grab_file, but edited like this:...
- 10:44 Tvheadend Feature #5586: servidor iptv tbs5927
- Do you want help in Portuguese or English?
You have to compile and install tbs drivers, in iptv2.jpg, there is no ...
- 11:15 Tvheadend General: RE: Sat-IP + TVH + Docker
- you have to run tvheadend with arguments pointing to your sat>ip server.
this is an exemple of creating docker con...
- 12:42 Tvheadend Feature #3893: Lock available tunners on same adapter
- Jaroslav Kysela wrote:
> DVB-C and DVB-T use same frequencies. Perhaps, you're using a coaxial source which have mux...
- 21:09 Tvheadend Feature #3893: Lock available tunners on same adapter
- B C wrote:
> As you cannot connect terrestrial and cable signals at the same time, what would be the use case for th...
- 11:13 Tvheadend Feature #3893 (New): Lock available tunners on same adapter
- So, lets see if i can express the problem correctly.
Some cards libe TBS only allow to work on dvb-t or dvb-c, and i...
- 12:21 Tvheadend Bug #3684: Cant upgrade latest version
- to fix, edit /etc/apt/sources.list
deb https://dl.bintray.com/tvheadend/deb jessie unstable
Also available in: Atom