- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2015-09-23
- Last connection: 2016-04-24
- 11:09 Tvheadend Revision 4cf7c5a4 (tvheadend): DVR: Fix bug in dvr_autorec_changed. Inverting schedules states when there are disabled schedules.
- 11:09 Tvheadend Revision a83f07d7 (tvheadend): DVR: Implement max schedules limit for autorrecordings
- 17:07 Tvheadend Bug #3189: HTTP CORS Origin not saved
- I'ts working ok in 4.1-680~g29a610f version.
So you can close this bug.
- 17:00 Tvheadend Bug #3189: HTTP CORS Origin not saved
- I put http://localhost
- 14:00 Tvheadend Bug #3189 (Invalid): HTTP CORS Origin not saved
- I have noticed that HTTP CORS Origin is not saved in configurarion tab. Anyway if you edit the config file manually i...
- 13:50 Tvheadend Feature #3187: Max number of recordings on autorec.
- Yes, but let the user decide if the deletions will be done automatically or manually. If the user don't allow automat...
- 12:16 Tvheadend Feature #3187 (Fixed): Max number of recordings on autorec.
- Helo. Can you put an option for a max number of recordings done by an autorecord?. As now tvh keeps track and can del...
- 10:31 Tvheadend Feature #3104: Option for disable a scheduled record
- Oliver Kötter wrote:
> Am I right that disabled entries are moved to failed recordings? I think this is not a great ...
- 17:56 Tvheadend Feature #3104: Option for disable a scheduled record
- Jaroslav Kysela wrote:
> Applied in changeset commit:tvheadend|fa5795379980546c76c5686633215a56d72365b4.
- 12:13 Tvheadend Feature #3104 (Fixed): Option for disable a scheduled record
- Hello. I use kodi as frontend for vdr but I plan to migrate my backend to tvheadend for simplicity and continuity. I ...
Also available in: Atom