- Registered on: 2015-07-29
- Last connection: 2020-04-15
- 16:32 Tvheadend General: RE: HTS Tvheadend 4.2.8-36 - IPTV Setup Issue, Help & Suggestions
- dont scan them.. just set service id to 1 when creating network!
- 17:42 Tvheadend Bug #5722: tsfix: The timediff for AAC-LATM is big
- Hi i compiled latest master with your patch and it fixed the issue where iptv start with audio only! Thanks.. This pa...
- 03:00 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: IPTV - buffering, stalls, general drop outs. Settings that resolved things for me.
- try without the -re
- 17:36 Tvheadend Feature #5652: Disable EPG scan by default for IPTV
- da h4xX0rz1sT wrote:
> You can disable epgscan on a per-network basis. Works fine here, never scans IPTV stuff.
- 15:42 Tvheadend Feature #5652 (New): Disable EPG scan by default for IPTV
- Can you disable (or create setting on networks tab) EPGSCAN by default for iptv. The default setting is Enable(Auto) ...
- 03:28 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: IPTV - buffering, stalls, general drop outs. Settings that resolved things for me.
- ian massey wrote:
> Does anyone know of any further commands that can be used to restart ffmpeg from pipe when an IP...
- 04:44 Tvheadend General: RE: Channel number by order seen in m3u IPTV list
- Anonymous User wrote:
> So I have an enormous m3u IPTV list with thousands of channels. The issue is, ...
- 17:03 Tvheadend Bug #5420: iptv freezing
- The only way i got IPTV to work reliably is by piping via ffmpeg
ffmpeg -loglevel fatal -i "$1" -metadata service_...
- 07:03 Tvheadend Bug #5367: TVH crashing since latest builds
- actual build 1603 fixes this!!
imagecache: another code reshuffle, add save for the accessed update,…
… issue #4304
- 06:40 Tvheadend Bug #5367: TVH crashing since latest builds
- Mario Gidi wrote:
> saen acro wrote:
> > Returned to 4.3-1546~gccd64e698 no problems
> > with newest maximum 1 min...
Also available in: Atom