- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2015-07-23
- Last connection: 2016-12-22
- Is anyone here running the 955Q ATSC tuner on an RPi 2 or 3 with any recent TVH?
I have given up on trying to use ...
- 20:41 Tvheadend General: RE: TVH 4.1 on odroid-c2 DVB-S no scan without pre-defined muxes
- Mark, I am curious, how did you get a driver for that device at all? IIRC the kernel for the C2 is 3.10.80, which doe...
- 20:39 Tvheadend General: RE: MUX name in Channel listing
- Ahhh thank you. That is NOT obvious from the column name!
- Is there any reason the MUX Name and/or service name can't be a column in the Channel display?
I don't know how sa...
- 14:04 Tvheadend General: RE: Recommend Hardware
- It looks like kWorld is out of the tuner business. Their Japanese and English websites only list some headphones now.
- Does anyone know if ATSC channel information includes whether or not the signal is interlaced?
I'd like my client ...
- 20:32 Tvheadend General: RE: Turn off EPG for a channel?
- I tried that, to no avail. However, it is not clear if this is due to new data, or the characters still being in the ...
- 20:31 Tvheadend General: RE: Stops recording if I play show while recording
- Ok first question: do you have more than one tuner?
- 00:46 Tvheadend General: RE: "bad" characters in EPG
- I have tried that, with no apparent effect. However, this may be due to saved data. Is there a way to clear the datab...
- I am using an iOS client (Apple TV) with TVH. The client uses Apple's NSJSONSerializer, which understands UTF data on...
Also available in: Atom