- 10:19 Tvheadend General: RE: imported recordings are not in listed in directories
- OK i moved the old files to the new recording directory, but it didn't changed anything.
I decided not to work on ...
- I sat up TVH on a new server. I had some old recordings, which are still on the NAS. The new recording directory is d...
- For most of the stream profiles there are multiple entries (see screenshot). Is this a problem? I cannot delete them.
- 08:59 Tvheadend General: RE: reload recordings
- I just realized that the old log-files seemed not to be complete, the 'file'-section is missing.
- I ran tvheadend-4.1-459 and I migrate to new server. Then I updated tvheadend. First the update didn't work, so i wen...
- 08:29 Tvheadend General: RE: Migrate tvheadend to another machine/operation system
- Thank you! That worked.
- I want to change the OS on my tvheadend-server. So I have to setup all the software newly. Is there a way backup and ...
- 10:56 Tvheadend Feature #3103 (New): move recordings to different subfolders
- It would be nice, if you could move recordings from the main folder to a subfolder, or from a subfolder to a differen...
- How can I move recordings to different subdirectory?
- 08:10 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: Kodi freeze when zapping
- I updated to version tvheadend_4.1-363~gf632da3 with no effect.
But know I found error messages in the syslog, so ...
Also available in: Atom