- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2015-07-16
- Last connection: 2017-04-03
- 21:32 Tvheadend Feature #3080: Transcoding with HW support
- B C wrote:
> @Renato: Celeron J1900 is Bay Trail and AFAIK not supported on Linux
Just got an email from Intel an...
- 18:48 Tvheadend General: RE: Upgrade to 16.04
- Looks like tvheadend and oscam are still in your system. Check with dpkg if they are really gone:
dpkg -l | grep ...
- Hi, is it possible to give to live tv a higher priority? Sometimes I'm watching a show and an Autorec with priority ...
- 15:06 Tvheadend General: RE: What's the difference between All and Local on AutoRec duplicate handling?
- 13:38 Tvheadend Bug #3881: Youtube live channel streams
- Andreas Fornberg wrote:
> When adding live channels from youtube it starts from beginning of stream and not live.
- 16:51 Tvheadend General: RE: Settings format changed (muxes' services)
- Thank you so much!!!
I didn't know about this JSON API.
Now I changed my shell script to parse from it all the ...
- 20:40 Tvheadend General: RE: Settings format changed (muxes' services)
- Sorry for asking again, but I still have not found a way to extract some data that I need.
Just to resume: I need ...
- 13:38 Tvheadend General: RE: Extract (and convert) subtitles of tvheadend's recordings
- Yesterday while watching another channel with the same subtitle problem, I started to think that the problem is not e...
- 13:32 Tvheadend General: RE: Extract (and convert) subtitles of tvheadend's recordings
- Hiro Protagonist wrote:
> The subtitle position is configurable in Kodi - could you not move it up to allow room for...
- 16:14 Tvheadend General: RE: Extract (and convert) subtitles of tvheadend's recordings
- Almost all stations that I record have dual audio (usually 5.1 original audio and 2.0 dubbed). But it seems ok with t...
Also available in: Atom