- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2015-07-13
- Last connection: 2018-06-28
- 11:58 Tvheadend Bug #5083: EPG Data
- Martin Klayer wrote:
> No, it cannot be the same effect because in my unpatched version channel EPG is missing.
- 16:35 Tvheadend Feature #3793: TVheadend should care about Power
- "Also note that tvh can emit signals through dbus with the 'next' time of a DVR event, so the power management may be...
- 08:15 Tvheadend Bug #5083: EPG Data
- I can only say that for EPG problems with ProSiebenSat.1 d3fc9696299d438c9396b56bb4939bce0da6c18d (dvb psi: improve s...
- 18:14 Tvheadend Bug #5083: EPG Data
- I bisected it:
d3fc9696299d438c9396b56bb4939bce0da6c18d is the first bad commit
- 11:36 Tvheadend Bug #5083: EPG Data
- Hardware receivers and built-in tv receivers can grab ProSiebenSat.1 EPG
- 11:22 Tvheadend Bug #5083: EPG Data
- I can confirm this, no EPG from "ProSiebenSat.1".
[ DEBUG]:epggrab: grab done for 12544.75H in Astra (no data)
- 21:26 Tvheadend Feature #3962: EPG grabber per channel
- IMHO one needs to scan and parse the whole transponder anyway- so why not save all the gathered data?
It would be ...
- 17:29 Tvheadend Feature #3793: TVheadend should care about Power
- Jaroslav Kysela wrote:
> OK. This seems like an easy addition - add locking when tvh is busy with a recording and/...
- 22:46 Tvheadend Bug #3081: Tune before Diseqc does not affect EN50494 behavior
- I must apologize that I only used my code yet.
But yes, that was much code for writing r = f ;D
- 21:48 Tvheadend Bug #3081: Tune before Diseqc does not affect EN50494 behavior
- Optimized "a bit" ;)
Also available in: Atom