- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2015-07-08
- Last connection: 2020-04-29
- 11:01 Tvheadend Feature #5884 (New): Support M3U file with 'plugin://' scheme (Kodi)
Kodi is able to handle URLs with "plugin://" scheme in order to open a plugin.
That way, if a Kodi video pl...
- 09:19 Tvheadend Bug #5703 (New): Airplay audio output delay or stutters (VLC or Kodi client)
I simulate an AirPlay audio player with https://github.com/mikebrady/shairport-sync on a Debian computer.
- 08:02 Tvheadend General: RE: Deinterlace on HTSP stream profile? (Kodi - Apple TV)
- Thank you very much for this very complete answer, I will turn to the Kodi forum.
- 23:48 Tvheadend General: RE: Deinterlace on HTSP stream profile? (Kodi - Apple TV)
- Oh ok ... Thank you for the answer.
But how Kodi, VLC and other video players do to deinterlace? They do not perfo...
Just switched from an x86 Kodi frontend to an Apple TV 4 with Kodi.
But Kodi on Apple TV is unable to deint...
I have the latest git version (4.1-2245~g59d93dd) and I encounter random freeze during live TV.
- 08:26 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: [TUTO] Debian 8.5 + Tvheadend 4.1 (git) + transcoding + SiliconDust HDHomeRun (from scratch)
- Cool !
For future updates you have to stop tvheadend service : "sudo service tvheadend stop".
Then follow the "bu...
- 17:58 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: [TUTO] Debian 8.5 + Tvheadend 4.1 (git) + transcoding + SiliconDust HDHomeRun (from scratch)
- I'm not sure I understand your question (my English ...).
But installing on ubuntu is almost the same I think. Bef...
- h1. Tutorial to install and configure Tvheadend 4.1 (build from Github) on Debian 8.5 with transcoding feature and th...
- 11:44 Tvheadend Feature #3345: Select Stream Profiles by Channel or Muxe or Service
- The demand join the Feature #3131 I think
Also available in: Atom