- 14:24 Tvheadend Bug #5237: Cont from #5235: 'libavresample' required by 'virtual:world'
- Martin, here is the some of the config params that I used (it worked for me back then and still now):...
- 17:19 Tvheadend Bug #5534 (New): Streaming Error "libav: AVCodecContext: Error setting profile 77."
- Arch Linux ...
- 22:25 Tvheadend Bug #5237: Cont from #5235: 'libavresample' required by 'virtual:world'
- Ah, I see that "virtual:world" has nothing to do with tvheadend. I don't know what that is all about.
- 11:17 Tvheadend Bug #5237 (New): Cont from #5235: 'libavresample' required by 'virtual:world'
- After #5235 was fixed, a non-breaking build issue came up:
Package libavresample was not found in the pkg-con...
- 21:53 Tvheadend Bug #5235 (Fixed): libavresample was deprecated. Use libswresample instead.
- The issue was noticed when building in archlinux.
- 07:34 Tvheadend Bug #4561 (New): Autorec Stops Scheduling Recording
- This has actually been going on for a long time (before this year I think), but only now have I decided to report it....
- 00:54 Tvheadend Bug #3614 (Fixed): "main: time value of of range (185544044494200) of time_t"
- commit 9cf1bc7a6ac1307204cb1e6a6946f9ceef23e0b2
I found this to be the an issue when starting the service using th...
- 16:44 Tvheadend General: RE: Tvheadend stopped working after upgrade
- I also find that I don't necessarily have to restart the service.
I can just jump around to different channels and s...
- 14:56 Tvheadend General: RE: Tvheadend stopped working after upgrade
- I'm also encountering what may be a similar issue, though I'm working from a git master.
The other thing that chan...
Also available in: Atom