- 13:58 Tvheadend General: RE: Success! TVheadend on Windows 10 Subsystem for Linux (WSL)
- Is that aimed at my post above? For clarification I am using an hdhomerun tuner which is a NETWORK device.
- 10:30 Tvheadend General: RE: Success! TVheadend on Windows 10 Subsystem for Linux (WSL)
- I followed this to the letter (using unstable and 16.04) and still pick up no services with 'no data' reported on eve...
- 09:14 Tvheadend General: RE: Add Enigma2 channels via m3u
- No one know how to do this?
- I have a tvheadend server, which is working very well.
However there are a few channels on my enigma 2 receiver w...
- I'm using latest tvheadend from OE repo and having problems with gaps in the Sky EPG.
For example Sky Living is ge...
- 15:27 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: TVHeadEdit tool
- I am getting a crash when loading the tvheadend database (copied from my wetek play (dual DVB-S2) running openelec 6....
Also available in: Atom