- Registered on: 2015-05-17
- Last connection: 2017-12-23
- Assigned issues: 0
- Reported issues: 39
- 19:58 Tvheadend Bug #4782 (Invalid): reduced image
- I scan all my muxes again with latest tvh and kodi. My sats are DN 110w and 119w North America. All my sd channels ar...
- 06:34 Tvheadend Bug #4776 (Invalid): image wont open completly
- My sats are in USA, most of the channels wont open the image completly have a black space between image and monitor i...
- 21:05 Tvheadend Feature #4762: Presets for scanning muxes on ASTRA 19.2E are wrong
- My sat are outdated i just edit the file with the correct muxes, restart tvh and wuuala everything is perfect now.
- 02:53 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Tutorials for US users
- Well the only way you can capture dvbs signals in USA is with genpix sky walker. Is the only dvbs card 8psk turbo for...
- 17:57 Tvheadend Bug #4426: Dont work second sat
- Like a said before with my setup box works perfect. In tvh found that issue. Actualy i used an old backup of tvh and ...
- 10:01 Tvheadend Bug #4426 (Invalid): Dont work second sat
- I am trying to used 2 sat with a disecq but just works one sat with tvh and works perfect with my setup box. Some cha...
- 00:58 Tvheadend Bug #4408: tvh crash
- now work perfect
- 18:27 Tvheadend Bug #4408: tvh crash
- Now this is my log trying to map a channel i know is working.
- 07:27 Tvheadend Bug #4408: tvh crash
- this is a simple video of my problem
sorry about the poor quality
- 21:31 Tvheadend Bug #4408: tvh crash
- give me the back trace command.
Also available in: Atom