- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2015-05-11
- Last connection: 2018-10-02
- Hi, need some help. just fresh installed debian 9 and followed the wiki, but when i make a apt update i get this err...
- 16:31 Tvheadend General: RE: TVH API
- Hi, did you find any way to monitor tvheadend with nagios
- 14:04 Tvheadend General: RE: PID 1B60 CC error x != x
- how do i get the signal levels?
for installing femon, is this the right one? https://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/...
- 12:39 Tvheadend General: RE: PID 1B60 CC error x != x
- Hi, need some help with my tvheadend setup.
Tvheadend stop working few time a day, and the log doesn't say much. the...
- 19:00 Tvheadend General: RE: tvheadend ->ffmpeg->clients
- hi. thanks for the links, im almost doing the same, so i just tried installing the fullip but, i fails and gives erro...
- 16:15 Tvheadend General: RE: maybe a bug
- Prof Yaffle wrote:
> I suspect it depends on how you're streaming... from the wiki:
> 9981 - HTTP server (web...
- i think i found a bug but before i report it i needed to hear you guys and girls.
the bug or problem that i found ...
- Hi, did anyone get tvheadend to work with plex? Because I have tried using the tvheadend plugin for plex and configur...
- 00:41 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: TV-Headend in the backend, Plex as the frontend
- Hi just install both tvheadend and plex plus your plugin for plex. But there seem to be a problem. Plex shows the cha...
Also available in: Atom