- 14:18 Tvheadend Bug #5441: Channel merging logic appears to favour merging into the highest number channel.
- I agree i think that would be better or atleast make that as an option.
- 23:32 Tvheadend Bug #5529: Not updating viaccess card
- Andreas Fornberg wrote:
> Jacko Hanzo wrote:
> > okay heres an update. it seem to work now with these values:
> > ...
- 23:27 Tvheadend Bug #5529: Not updating viaccess card
- Jacko Hanzo wrote:
> okay heres an update. it seem to work now with these values:
> read_sdt = 1
> write_sdt_prov ...
- 23:17 Tvheadend Feature #4270: RytecEPG - investigate / direct support
- Anyone working on this yet?
I know it works with using tv_grab_file or similar methods but direct support would be n...
- 19:42 Tvheadend Bug #5422: CC errors even when channel is seen correctly
- With Teletext streams i Teletext subtitles.
I can recompile and check again later but i think it shows everything th...
- 19:32 Tvheadend Bug #5422: CC errors even when channel is seen correctly
- Jaroslav Kysela wrote:
> Andreas, what exactly does not work ? Teletext in VLC or kodi or text subtitles ? What is y...
- 22:04 Tvheadend Bug #5422: CC errors even when channel is seen correctly
- After this commit Teletext doesn't work anymore for me.
If i reverting commit d07a12e013c8bff2e59accb9d948fddd848838...
- 19:36 Tvheadend Feature #4461: HDHome Run emulation
- Again have you guys tested this addon that seems to do the job?
- 21:02 Tvheadend Feature #4461: HDHome Run emulation
- Still what's wrong with this Plex addon that does exactly what you are seeking for.
Not en emulation but full suppor...
- 14:56 Tvheadend Bug #5092: Poorer signal quality causes crash
- I can see that too with various machines and boxes like Wetek Play with LibreELEC when signal is poor.
Also available in: Atom