- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2015-03-30
- Last connection: 2022-04-15
- 12:38 Tvheadend General: RE: Is the backup request already built-in?
I have setup tvheadend on debian bullseye. This toke a couple of hours but finally it is running stable.
- 15:34 Tvheadend General: RE: Continuity errors and artifacts after moving to new server
- Same problem here. LXC Container in Promox 7 and Kernel version great equal 5.4.157 cannot host tvheadend.
Tons of c...
- 18:53 Tvheadend General: RE: Is the backup request already built-in?
- is this really a feasible solution?
tvheadend development is not maintaining a stable version anymore.
So for up t...
- 05:26 Tvheadend Feature #6144: Release/pre-releases
- I can see this issue too.
Every time I am upgrading my distribution, I am updating tvheadend to discover new bugs.
- 23:20 Tvheadend Bug #5651: CPU at 100% after some hours
- @Flole Systems I also followed the instruction at https://tvheadend.org/projects/tvheadend/wiki/AptRepositories .
- 23:27 Tvheadend Bug #5906: TVheadend cannot grab epg of some channels
- Thanks for analyzing my log.
- 20:21 Tvheadend Bug #5906: TVheadend cannot grab epg of some channels
- Sorry for not being able to operate the logging procedure.
The frequency of one station showing no EPG is DVB-C Ne...
- 19:01 Tvheadend Bug #5906: TVheadend cannot grab epg of some channels
- OK. last try. At least the file is really big now.
- 16:58 Tvheadend Bug #5906: TVheadend cannot grab epg of some channels
- OK. another log
Also available in: Atom