- 15:04 Tvheadend Bug #5201: Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD DVB-C: poll TIMEOUT when using both tuners on one stick
- Dark Zone wrote:
> Can you tell me how do you fix this? I have the same issue with bullseye on my Pi 4.
- 12:48 Tvheadend Bug #5673: Buster armhf Builds
Márton Bacsó wrote:
> Dear Nihil,
> Thank you for the builds :-). I have followed your instructions and the l...
- 19:21 Tvheadend General: RE: Help with updating TVHeadend on my system
- The following packages have unmet dependencies:
tvheadend : Depends: libavcodec58 (>= 10:4.1.6)
- 12:15 Tvheadend Bug #5673: Buster armhf Builds
- Bit late, sry ;-) But yes, that should work. Or you use some local mirror. Btw, i have buster-backports enabled too, ...
- 12:29 Tvheadend Bug #5673: Buster armhf Builds
- Hey, i uploaded latest build minutes ago, its running fine here.
I just install with dpkg -i , nothing more. But as ...
- 09:49 Tvheadend Bug #5673: Buster armhf Builds
- Should work, for me builds are running fine on odroid hc1 and armbian buster.
Uploaded latest build right now ;-)
- 11:39 Tvheadend Bug #5673: Buster armhf Builds
- A L wrote:
> Is there any chance that this will allow access to updated unstable builds for ARM devices?
- 22:18 Tvheadend Bug #5844: Invalid value in duration field of recording will crash TVH
- Confirmed, compiled and installed it and no crash
- 18:43 Tvheadend Bug #5919: Since yesterday night, Tvheadend silently crashes with "Aborted" when a client connects trough HTSP on 4.3-1886~g51a4c5bec
- Maybe the same issue as here? https://tvheadend.org/issues/5844#change-31713
I had crashes if connecting with Kodi o...
- 22:38 Tvheadend Bug #5844: Invalid value in duration field of recording will crash TVH
- Checked my dvr logs again, all recorded have same "duration": 1800," value inside, planned recordings don't have this...
Also available in: Atom