- 13:35 Tvheadend Bug #5083: EPG Data
- Hey, can anyone please create a fork at GitHub?
- 19:58 Tvheadend Bug #5083: EPG Data
- Harald Nehring wrote:
> OK, reverted both 223fb7a44ced1e9597ea46fe45b56e9174862f56 and d3fc9696299d438c9396b56bb4939...
- 12:22 Tvheadend Bug #5083: EPG Data
- I pulled from git days ago and have the same problem of missing ProsiebenSat1 EPG. Any patch to try out?
- 20:41 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Minimal setup for DVB-S2
- So, looks like my Wifi isn't strong enough for HD channels.
But if I enable transcoding, tvheadend quits with "ill...
- 13:04 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Minimal setup for DVB-S2
- That's exactly what I have set up just last week:
- Telestar Digibit R1 SAT>IP (110 EUR)
- WD Book Live NAS that ...
is it possible to sideload the TVH client to a Fire TV stick? (instead of using kodi...)
I need to upgrade from DVB-T to DVB-S2. Up to now, I used a RPi, but I think of buying a new mini PC as well.
- 13:53 Tvheadend Bug #3044: Duplicate handling not working
- See https://github.com/tvheadend/tvheadend/pull/604#issuecomment-77873421
- 13:53 Tvheadend Feature #1167: Please add support for original air date (i.e. new episodes versus repeats/reruns, etc)
- Duplicate detection should catch these reruns in advance and mark the as "reruns" in the upcoming recordings view. Wh...
- 13:49 Tvheadend Bug #2983: Recordings on two channels with same start time (SD and HD usually) mark each other as re-runs
- Is any/none/both being recorded?
Also available in: Atom