- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2015-03-02
- Last connection: 2018-05-05
- 16:34 Tvheadend General: RE: Upgrade to latest master branch version config lost
- Is there some bug in the latest master or do I need to upgrade the configuration files ?
- Today I've compiled the latest git master on my raspberry pi and after a successful build process, I've replaced the ...
I have the latest git version of tvheadend and I'm trying to build the picons with the script that con be found ...
- 16:11 Tvheadend General: RE: HD doesn't work, SD works with PCTV DVB-S2 Stick 461e and Linux
- I've already placed the firmware file inside /lib/firmware and after that the device started working but just for SD ...
- 11:24 Tvheadend General: RE: HD doesn't work, SD works with PCTV DVB-S2 Stick 461e and Linux
- I have the same issue(HD channels aren't working while SD working fine) with the 461e stick and latest tvheadend 4.3 ...
- 22:54 Tvheadend General: RE: Info about compile flag --disable-dvbscan
- So, they are basically predefined channel/service lists by area/satellite. Anyway I can perform my scan and populate ...
I have a doubt : in the case I disable the dvbsscan with the make --disable-dvbscan then is it possible to searc...
- 22:27 Tvheadend General: RE: Export all channels of tvheadend inside a m3u playlist file
- Is it possible to insert the username and password as arguments to the URL like :...
- 08:46 Tvheadend General: RE: How to compile tvheadend for Raspberry Pi?
- Same issue for me, anyone can help ?
I'm just wondering if it is possible to export all the available channels inside tvheadend as an m3u playlist fi...
Also available in: Atom