- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2015-02-20
- Last connection: 2022-02-14
- 14:48 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: TVHeadend on Netgear ReadyNAS - IPTV Playlist
- These tabs: Configuration, DVB Inputs, Networks.
Add IPTV Automatic Network
There are a few things you need to ad...
- Dear all, this is not entirely related to tvheadend rather comskip with tvheadend and folder management.
If this is ...
- 12:03 Tvheadend General: RE: What user does tvheadend run as?
- A few years ago I made a guide for myself (and others) about how I used to run Tvheadend on Debian in a VM running on...
- 09:49 Tvheadend General: RE: Mount NFS share for recordings and timeshift
- Use autofs, I've been using it for years.
I store my recordings on a Windows PC so it's not NFS but SMB, below are m...
- 09:52 Tvheadend General: RE: TVHeadend inside another TVHeadend
- Generate a playlist on the Italian, add iptv auotomatic network using that generated file on the German side?
- 14:15 Tvheadend General: RE: IPTV name-not-set
- These tabs: Configuration, Channel / EPG, Channels.
In right bottom corner where it normally say Per Page 50, change...
- 11:41 Tvheadend General: RE: Use DVB-C EPG for DVB-T?
- Edit the channel and select "Reuse EPG from:" and select from what channel you want to reuse from :)
- 22:27 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Hyper-V Debian Stretch Tvheadend
The way I think this must be done is the physical computer reading tvh recordings trough rest like I wrote above an...
- 10:38 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Hyper-V Debian Stretch Tvheadend
- I'm glad you liked it :)
Well there actually is a way to do it but I'm not really sure exactly how to, maybe you c...
- 17:29 Tvheadend General: RE: transcoding broken in latest version?
- I had the same problem, I have a custom profile and changed video codec from whatever it was to mpeg2video: MPEG-2 vi...
Also available in: Atom