- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2015-02-20
- Last connection: 2020-03-13
- 09:49 Tvheadend General: RE: Mount NFS share for recordings and timeshift
- Use autofs, I've been using it for years.
I store my recordings on a Windows PC so it's not NFS but SMB, below are m...
- 09:52 Tvheadend General: RE: TVHeadend inside another TVHeadend
- Generate a playlist on the Italian, add iptv auotomatic network using that generated file on the German side?
- 14:15 Tvheadend General: RE: IPTV name-not-set
- These tabs: Configuration, Channel / EPG, Channels.
In right bottom corner where it normally say Per Page 50, change...
- 11:41 Tvheadend General: RE: Use DVB-C EPG for DVB-T?
- Edit the channel and select "Reuse EPG from:" and select from what channel you want to reuse from :)
- 22:27 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Hyper-V Debian Stretch Tvheadend
The way I think this must be done is the physical computer reading tvh recordings trough rest like I wrote above an...
- 10:38 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Hyper-V Debian Stretch Tvheadend
- I'm glad you liked it :)
Well there actually is a way to do it but I'm not really sure exactly how to, maybe you c...
- 17:29 Tvheadend General: RE: transcoding broken in latest version?
- I had the same problem, I have a custom profile and changed video codec from whatever it was to mpeg2video: MPEG-2 vi...
- 11:49 Tvheadend General: RE: Please compile a Windows Version
- To my knowledge there is no way to pass any PCI devices to anything on Windows 10 :(
Other than getting another tu...
- 10:49 Tvheadend General: RE: Please compile a Windows Version
- You don't have to, I've been running like this for a year now and it works great.
- 11:27 Tvheadend General: RE: SAT>IP hardware for DVB-T/C
- Not exactly the same solution and not SATIP, but works and works really well, my suggestion is HDHOMERUN.
Also available in: Atom