Steven VS -
- 15:04 Tvheadend Bug #280: Wrong aspect ratio for recorded IPTV stream
This is what is specified in the ITU-T H264 document:...
- 16:52 Tvheadend Bug #281 (Rejected): Artifacts in recording when VLC restarts in preparation time
- The situation here is that we have a lot of short clips that are streamed by VLC. Once the clip is finished, VLC star...
- 15:14 Tvheadend Bug #280: Wrong aspect ratio for recorded IPTV stream
- It is rather a 1/1 aspect ratio:
+ Display unit: 3
+ Display width: 1
+ Display height: 1
- 14:49 Tvheadend Bug #280 (Fixed): Wrong aspect ratio for recorded IPTV stream
- When I play a recorded file in VLC or XBMC, I got a 4/3 aspect ratio for a 1080p stream.
File is attached.
- 17:28 Tvheadend Bug #279 (Fixed): Set larger UDP receive buffer
- I'm sending 1080p movies over a local network. What I'm seeing here is that I loose frames (although not much), even ...
- 17:35 Tvheadend Bug #235: UDP H264 stream corruption
- I finally solved the issue. Attached is a patch for the H264 - VLC server problem.
Also a small extra fix for tic...
- 21:47 Tvheadend Bug #235: UDP H264 stream corruption
- I found a part of the problem, PES header length has as maximum 0xFFFF. For big resolutions this is not sufficient. V...
- 21:11 Tvheadend Bug #253 (Fixed): IPTV settings remove
- If you try to remove an IPTV stream, the file .hts/tvheadend/iptvtransports/iptv_X is not removed. So next time you r...
- 15:42 Tvheadend Bug #235: UDP H264 stream corruption
- No matter what H264 stream (720p, 1080i, 1080p, AC3 audio, MPEG2 audio) I take, I have always artifacts. I stream her...
- 18:13 Tvheadend Feature #248 (Fixed): IPv6 multicast support
- Attached you can find a patch for IPv6 multicast support.
It works here with both IPv4 and IPv6 streams.
Also available in: Atom