- 18:05 Tvheadend General: RE: EPG display
- I dont think the EPG UI is very well. It would be better to have a complete new rewritten one, separated from the con...
- 20:30 Tvheadend Feature #1133: New EPG/DVR UI
- Jaroslav Kysela wrote:
> Nobody is working on this. But appearently, there are open source libraries around which ca...
- 20:28 Tvheadend Feature #1133: New EPG/DVR UI
- Poul Kalff wrote:
> Joe Cool wrote:
> > Is there any update on this?
> > any plans to include a nice new website i...
- I have seen in the feature request list a proposal for a very nice EPG webui, but no one seems to work on it anymore:...
- 10:15 Tvheadend Feature #1133: New EPG/DVR UI
- Is there any update on this?
any plans to include a nice new website in TVH?
the propose of poling is good, but n...
- 14:22 Tvheadend General: RE: Channel logo icons file name with "German Umlaut"
- You are using pcions.
I wanted to use icons with channel names, and this is the problem
- If a channel name from the German TV contains an "Umlaut" like "ü, ä, ö", the filenames of channel logos with such ch...
- 17:36 Tvheadend Bug #2564: No channel icons in EPG
- Attached the screenshot.
I think i found the problem.
TVH creates the channel icon url during the mapping of the ch...
- 15:31 Tvheadend Bug #2564: No channel icons in EPG
- Why did someone set the status of this issue to "invalid" ?
I don't think it is solved or even invalid.
- 09:59 Tvheadend Bug #2564: No channel icons in EPG
- I guess the make install is the issue
I did it with args:
@./configure --enable-bundle --prefix=/data/[email protected]
Also available in: Atom