- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2014-12-05
- Last connection: 2017-11-02
- 12:54 Tvheadend General: RE: More than 8 tuners limit
- I'm using the following kernel:
Linux tvh-2 4.2.0-42-generic #49-Ubuntu SMP Tue Jun 28 21:26:26 UTC 2016 x86_64 x8...
- 12:15 Tvheadend General: RE: More than 8 tuners limit
- Hi, newbie here...
Could you describe the steps to recompile the kernel with 16 limit support?
- 02:09 Tvheadend Bug #3835: Getting errors on some streams
- If I use another tuner with the same problematic mux, then I have no errors.
It's only some tuners that gives ther...
- 02:07 Tvheadend Bug #3835 (Rejected): Getting errors on some streams
- Some muxes doesn't work as expected, I get thousands of errors as soon as I tune them.
Other muxes on the same tune...
- 14:18 Tvheadend General: RE: OTA EPG not working
- Bobby Lockwood wrote:
> Hi Cassio,
> Did your problem get resolved? Reason why I ask is that I have same problem.
- 01:49 Tvheadend General: RE: OTA EPG not working
- Also, EPG Grabber Channels is empty...
- 01:40 Tvheadend General: RE: OTA EPG not working
- BTW, the button "trigger OTA EPG Grabber" has no effect at all.
Recently I've upgraded to latest TVH 4.1-1556~g2265541~wily from 4.0.8, and now my OTA EPG is not searching an...
- 18:08 Tvheadend Bug #2222: Kodi: Sound but no picture
- I have the same problem with some channels with Kodi (tested on 15 and 16), I've selected two as examples, ESPN Brasi...
- 08:04 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: Descrambling retry interval
Also available in: Atom