- 20:56 Tvheadend General: RE: Tvheadend packages for Synology NAS
- @'Ben S'
If you don't specify a recording folder explicitly, TVH should record into its home directory. For the Sy...
- 16:34 Tvheadend General: RE: CRASH: Signal: 6 in PRG
- It can be done, but is very, very cumbersome and unlikley to get you anywhere.
I think you are using a Dierkse build...
- 16:47 Tvheadend General: RE: SAT>IP problem. Not finding SAT > IP hardware
- I'd read and work through the options discussed here:
- 17:06 Tvheadend General: RE: Tvheadend packages for Synology NAS
- I've been looking into the current 4.3 development branch of TVH as there have been some significant changes in the l...
- 20:20 Tvheadend Bug #5583 (New): Crash in Tvheadend 4.2.8
- I'm getting crashes of the backend from time-to-time. Have started logging and was able to capture one earlier today....
- 21:00 Tvheadend Feature #5130: Facilitate cross-compiling from sources (ARM) with configure
- Maybe this makes it a bit easier:
- 17:58 Tvheadend Feature #5581 (New): Interim 4.4 release
- @Jaroslav: Inspired by a question on the forum, I've just looked at the roadmap for 4.4 release. It currently stands ...
- 11:31 Tvheadend General: RE: Tvheadend packages for Synology NAS
Many thanks for testing and reporting. It seems there even is a 2.1.5 beta version on their website. I'll in...
- 12:35 Tvheadend General: RE: TVH Configuration Web Frontend Crashing on login Syno DS410
- Your problem is probably not that you need newer TVH versions, but that your NAS is about 10 years old, lost full sup...
- 22:20 Tvheadend General: RE: Tvheadend packages for Synology NAS
- Hi Russel,
Thanks. That's great. I assume you ticked the configuration box for donloading and installing the lates...
Also available in: Atom