- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-04-11
- Last connection: 2015-04-17
- 14:25 Tvheadend Bug #2786 (New): IPTV Recordings (through pipe://) have no image, only audio
- Since the IPTV provider I am using only works with m3u8 streams, I am converting them through iconv (no transcoding) ...
- 19:35 Tvheadend Bug #1839: EIT grab is spamming the syslog
- I was wondering about the EPG grab configuration after the DVB rewrite merge, too...
Is it totally broken (ie. not w...
- 00:24 Tvheadend Bug #1542 (Fixed): TVHeadend crashes when unsubscribing from service if adapter is in use and channel stream is not actually playing
- Easy to reproduce:
1) Start recording on a channel, so that adapter becomes in use.
2) Try to play another channel ...
- 21:47 Tvheadend Bug #1525: Crashes if insufficient DVB adapters
- Actually, I cannot reproduce this today; no crash when adapter is in use, BUT there IS a crash in the following scena...
- 21:39 Tvheadend Bug #1539 (Fixed): TVHeadend crashes when live stream is paused (timeshift) and user tries to unsubscribe from (stop) stream
- Just what the title says, compiled today.
On the debug log, I get:
Jan 15 22:35:40 Ion3D tvheadend: CRASH: ...
- 01:57 Tvheadend Bug #1525: Crashes if insufficient DVB adapters
- This must be the same issue I mentioned a few hours ago in issue #1493.
Might be related, but it surely is related ...
- 12:26 Tvheadend Bug #1493: TVHeadend runs into a deadlock after receiving NOK from CS
- I am sorry to say that this is not completely fixed; though the fix from Adam does make things right when service can...
- 00:20 Tvheadend Bug #1493: TVHeadend runs into a deadlock after receiving NOK from CS
- Another update: just compiled with --disable-timeshift and the problem is gone.
- 00:16 Tvheadend Bug #1493: TVHeadend runs into a deadlock after receiving NOK from CS
- Update: it still happens if timeshift is disabled from the ui timeshift tab, so it must be something related to the c...
- 00:14 Tvheadend Bug #1493: TVHeadend runs into a deadlock after receiving NOK from CS
- Same thing here, it's definitely the timeshift code.
I had this problem with previous timeshift builds (this is the ...
Also available in: Atom